Physics refresher course
The one-week physics refresher course includes 30 lessons. In many examples, physical relationships are discussed. The course also uses formulas and equations to solve problems.
- electric and magnetic fields
The participants should at least one of the following conditions fulfill:
- Students with a general university entrance qualification who have not taken physics in the course level
- Students with a general university entrance qualification and a physics grade of no more than 9 points
- University-level students more than two years old
- Students with college entrance qualification
- Admission via professional qualification
Please be fair and book this course only if you really meet at least one of these conditions!
Dates and registration
A little hint: About 50% of the training companies (proportionally) pay the course costs. And almost all companies set their students free so that no holidays have to be used for the course. Just ask your supervisor.
The IWT reserves the right to cancel a seminar if the number of participants is too low or for other good reasons. It reserves the right to replace a lecturer at short notice. Please understand that only in the case of a written deregistration until the registration deadline the registration fee will be refunded or not due. The other cancellation conditions can be found in our Terms & Conditions.
Do You Have Questions?
Then we look forward to hearing from you.