Math Basic Course
The basic mathematics course extends over three weeks (84 lessons) and is aimed at undergraduate students of the Faculty of Engineering, who want to refresh their math skills of the upper secondary school. The math stuff from intermediate to high school is intensively and extensively repeated. There are many tasks expected.
The participants should at least one of the following conditions fulfill:
- Students with a general university entrance qualification and a mathematics grade of no more than 9 points
- University-level students more than two years old
- Students with college entrance qualification
- Admission via professional qualification
Please be fair and book this course only if you really meet at least one of the conditions!
Alternatively, you can participate in the Math Refresher Course (4 days).
IMPORTANT: The number of participants is limited. The places will be awarded after the registration.
Dates and registration
- Course 1 - 21.10. - 08.11.2019 → Fully booked!
- Course 2 - 18.11. - 06.12.2019 → Fully booked!
- Course 3 - 18.11. - 06.12.2019
- Please also note the dates of the dual preparation study
Your desired course is already booked?
Then please send us an e-mail - we will They like to put on the waiting list.
If there are enough prospects, we will try to do another course!
A little hint: About 50% of the training companies (proportionally) pay the course costs. And almost all companies set their students free so that no holidays have to be used for the course. Just ask your supervisor.
The IWT reserves the right to cancel a seminar if the number of participants is too low or for other good reasons. It reserves the right to replace a lecturer at short notice. Please understand that only in the case of a written deregistration until the registration deadline the registration fee will be refunded or not due. The other cancellation conditions can be found in our General Terms & Conditions.