- This event has already taken place.
Physics Refresher Course 2018 | Course 5 | 5-day
10. December @ 9: 00 - 14:30€ 200
- electric and magnetic fields
Eligibility requirements (recommendation):
- Admission via professional qualification
- Students with college entrance qualification
- High school graduates without upper-level physics or with a high school diploma and a physics grade of no more than 9 points
- High school graduation that is more than two years ago.
Please send us a copy of your last high school diploma to Ms Petra März, email@example.com.
(VAT free) for (future) students: 200,00 €
Monday, 10.12.2018, from 08: 30 - 12: 45 clock
Tuesday, 11.12.2018, from 12: 00 - 18: 00 clock
Wednesday, 12.12.2018, from 8: 00 - 14: 30 clock
Thursday, 13.12.2018, from 8: 00 - 11: 15 clock
Friday, 14.12.2018, from 8: 00 - 14: 00 clock *
*Subject to change
DHBW Ravensburg, Campus Friedrichshafen
Dr. Georgia Thurner
- Please bring writing supplies and a calculator.
A little hint: About 50% of the training companies (proportionally) pay the course costs. And almost all companies release their students so that no days leave for the course is required. Just ask your supervisor.
The IWT reserves the right to cancel a seminar if the number of participants is too low or for other valid reasons. It reserves the right to replace a lecturer at short notice. Please understand that only with written deregistration until the registration deadline the participation fee is refunded or not due. In case of later deregistration, the participation fee will be payable in half.
Do You Have Questions? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
Project assistant training and events
+ 49 (0) 7541 40294-22