- This event has already taken place.
Physics Refresher Course 2018 | Course 4 | 5-day
10. December @ 9: 00€ 200
- electric and magnetic fields
The course is offered to students under the following conditions:
- Admission via professional qualification
- Students with college entrance qualification
- High school graduates without upper-level physics or with a high school diploma and a physics grade of no more than 9 points
- High school graduation that is more than two years ago.
- The number of participants is limited here. The places will be awarded after the registration has been received.
Please send us a copy of your last high school diploma to Ms Petra März, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physics refresher course
Course fee: (VAT free) for (future) students: 200,00 €
Date: 10.12 ..- 14.12.2018., Each about 9 - 14: 30 clock (5 * 6 UE) *
Registration deadline: 10.11.2018
Target group: future students
Place: DHBW Ravensburg Campus Friedrichshafen
Scope: 5 days
Trainer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Kibler
Notice: Please bring along writing utensils as well as a simple (not graphic) calculator.
* Changes reserved!
A little hint: About 50% of the training companies (proportionally) pay the course costs. And almost all companies release their students so that they do not have to take holidays for the course. Just ask your supervisor.
The IWT reserves the right to cancel a seminar if the number of participants is too low or for other valid reasons. It reserves the right to replace a lecturer at short notice. Please understand that only with written deregistration until the registration deadline the participation fee is refunded or not due. In case of later deregistration, the participation fee will be payable in half.