23. October 2019 | New ideas for problem solvers
23. October @ 13: 30 - 17:30€ 250
New Ideas for Problem Solvers - Interactive Seminar
Do you also think about systematics when it comes to creativity? Pity if not, because with systematic creativity, the chances of success can be increased to novel and at the same time feasible solutions and innovations. Creativity techniques help break out of conventional patterns of thinking and generate many different ideas.
Through interactive elements and work in small groups you will learn creativity techniques, such as the headstand technique or the Walt Disney method know.
Course fee: 250 €
Date: 23. October 2019, 13.30 - 17.30 clock
Registration deadline: 16. October 2019
Target group: The interactive seminar is aimed at anyone who is looking for new ideas and innovative solutions in cooperation with others.
Location: DHBW Ravensburg, Campus Friedrichshafen, Fallenbrunnen
Scope: half a day
Number of participants: The number of participants is limited due to the interactive way of working on 14 persons.
Trainer: Lisa Bredel (MA) has been working for #Bodenseeinnovativ since 2 years and is responsible for the Innolab innovation management. It supports regional companies in setting up a systematic innovation management system to safeguard their competitiveness. Lisa Bredel is a lecturer at the DHBW Ravensburg for the subject "creativity techniques" and the proud winner of the Stupid Hackathon Innsbruck 2017. She studied industrial engineering and in her master's program she dealt with "innovation in the middle class".
- Get to know and try out tried-and-tested creativity techniques that can be used in the development of novel solutions, eg headstand technology, 635 method, Walt Disney method.
- You learn and practice principles of creativity and creativity techniques.
- They gain a holistic understanding of the creative process and can classify the learned creativity techniques into it.
- Basics of creative thinking: the creative process
- practice of different creativity techniques
- Interactive presentation
- learning and applying creativity techniques
- Practice-oriented work in small groups
The IWT reserves the right to cancel a seminar if the number of participants is too low or for other valid reasons. It reserves the right to replace a lecturer at short notice.
An event within the initiative #bodenseeinnovativ
Please understand that only with written deregistration until the registration deadline the participation fee is refunded or not due. In case of later deregistration, the participation fee will be payable in half.#Bi is a funding initiative of the EU and the country ...
Since #bi is an EU and national funding initiative, participation in some of our projects is #bi Events for you free, In order to continuously improve the offer for you and to ensure the long-term success of the activities beyond the funding period, we are subject to strict evaluation requirements. The assignment for the empirical scientific evaluation was awarded externally to Prof. Reinhard Prügl and Dinah Spitzley from the Friedrichshafen Institute for Family Business (FIF) at Zeppelin University.
We are interested in your participation in the ongoing Evaluation of the initiative reliant. We want - and must - find out if what we do is really something for the participants, and for the regional companies. We also want to know how we (as IWT) can better support you.
After participating in #bi events, we will contact you for your feedback. Your questionnaires will be linked to your basic data via your individual ID. All data is then evaluated in anonymous and aggregated form by our independent evaluation team. Your name, login and contact details will be saved separately from the evaluation data. Only IWT employees have access to your contact information.
* Your evaluation statements as well as your personal data are stored separately. Your personal data will be stored at the IWT and the evaluation answers will be sent to the Institute for Family Business of the ZU. Thus, both details can not be linked.