Math refresher course for business students 2019 | Course 1 | 5-day
26. August @ 09: 00 - 14:30€ 240
The one-week mathematics refresher course is aimed at undergraduate students of business administration who want to refresh or consolidate their knowledge of school mathematics. The course requires the willingness to self-study; Literature suggestions and exercises to prepare for the course will be sent to you in advance.
Here, the mathematics of the intermediate to high school is treated intensively and extensively. Many tasks are expected.
- Basics: Potenzieren, Radizieren, Logarithmieren and calculation rules; Percentages, totals
- Algebra: Solving equations with one variable, solving a quadratic equation, linear equation systems with multiple variables
- Analysis: Functions, continuity, limits, derivatives, "curve discussion", integral calculus, primitive functions
- financial Mathematics: geometric series, interest and compound interest calculation
The course does NOT teach business basics!
The participants should at least one of the following conditions fulfill:
- Students with a general university entrance qualification and a mathematics grade of no more than 9 points
- Students with a general university entrance qualification, which was more than two years ago
- Students with college entrance qualification
- Admission via professional qualification
Please be fair and book this kus only if you really meet at least one of the conditions!
IMPORTANT: The number of participants is limited. The places will be awarded after the registrations have been received.
(VAT free) for (future) students: 240,00 €
26. - 30.08.2019
Mon - Fri each of 09: 00 - 14: 30 clock
DHBW Ravensburg, Campus Ravensburg
- Please bring writing supplies and a calculator.
- The course requires readiness for self-study.
A little hint: About 50% of the training companies (proportionally) pay the course costs. And almost all companies release their students so that no days leave for the course is required. Just ask your supervisor.
The IWT reserves the right to cancel a seminar if the number of participants is too low or for other good reasons. It reserves the right to replace a lecturer at short notice. Please understand that only in the case of a written deregistration until the registration deadline the registration fee will be refunded or not due. The other cancellation conditions can be found in our Terms & Conditions.
Do You Have Questions? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
Project assistant training and events
+ 49 (0) 7541 40294-22