- This event has already taken place.
20. March 2019 | Industry 4.0 to touch and try
20. March @ 13: 00 - 19:00free
Lernfabrik Fallenbrunnen - status report 2019
*** Thanks for your interest! However, the registration deadline for this event has already expired. ***
Almost exactly a year after the official opening ceremony of Lernfabrik Fallenbrunnen We would like to invite you once again to the Fallenbrunnen!
In the course of an afternoon, you will receive an exciting update on the completed, current and future projects in the Lernfabrik Fallenbrunnen. You also have the opportunity to learn more about our partners and our team as well as to personally visit the premises of the learning factory.
Be at 20. March 2019 our guest and enjoy technological, culinary and artistic highlights!
We look forward to welcoming you!
|Admission from 12: 00 clock including coffee enjoyment from the barista with small treats|
|13: 00 Clock||Greetings||Prof. Dr. Dudek (Vice Rector of the DHBW Ravensburg, Dean Faculty of Engineering)|
Dr.-Ing. Stefan Köhler (First Mayor of the city of Friedrichshafen)
|13: 30 Clock||Strategic update from the Lernfabrik Fallenbrunnen||Kris Dalm (Project Manager Lernfabrik Fallenbrunnen)|
|14: 00 Clock||Update on Education & Teaching||Yvonne Walker (BBQ Vocational Training gGmbH) and pupils of the Girls Day Academy talk about their time at the learning factory.|
Prof. Dr. Thomas Dietmüller (Professor at the DHBW Ravensburg) reports on the research collaboration with the DHBW.
|14: 30 Clock||BREAK|
|15: 30 Clock||Projects in the learning factory:||Margarita Gonzalez and Harsh Sheth (Software Developer in the learning factory Fallenbrunnen)|
|16: 30 Clock||Human factor in technological change||Daniel Re (Speedwave GmbH & HL-ship technology)|
|17: 00 Clock|
|* Subject to change.|
Short introduction of the Lernfabrik Fallenbrunnen:
- Our goal is to promote research in the region as well Advise and support companies and institutions in implementing industry 4.0 projects as well as being interested in being your partner for collaborative research.
- Project order is, a Learning and demonstration center for production and production-related fields of application in the Fallenbrunnen campus.
- We also promote the Implement innovative ideas from students DHBW Ravensburg and other universities and colleges as well as the integration of practice-related applications and exercises into the courses of the Cooperative State University.
- Project sponsor is the Zeppelin Foundation of the city of Friedrichshafen.