- This event has already taken place.
25. February 2019 │Dine, Network & Train - IWT Business Dinner
25. February @ 19: 00 - 22:00120€
Business Knigge Expert Dr. med. Kessler and the initiative #bodenseeinnovativ Welcome to the IWT!
Look forward to an evening full of nice people, exciting discussions, delicious food and casual input on the subject of business etiquette.
Sovereign and stylish appearance at the Business Dinner belong beside the professional competence to the basic equipment in the business life. Make use of the tips from a professional in a current check-up on topics around the table and the board. Get in the conversation with everyone present, because professional networking promotes new business relationships and generates new orders.
Be part of this interactive evening and benefit in three ways:
- Enjoy a delicious menu in the hotel restaurant KRONE in Schnetzenhausen!
- Meet company representatives and students + apprentices from other companies and enlarge your network!
- Give your career a push and refresh yours Knowledge in Business Knigge on!
Students + trainees as well as company representatives from small and medium-sized companies (max 250 employees)
Table manners and restaurant knights
- Do's and don'ts
- Role as guest and as host - seating arrangement
- Dealing with difficult dishes
- Cutlery, glasses, napkin - how and when
Networking - get into conversation easily
- Suitable topics for the conversation
- As hosts, the guests talk to each other
Business Knigge Expert:
- Studied musicology, art history, theater studies and German studies
- Occupation as a lecturer and editor in a publishing house, lecturer in education and training
- After classical vocal training commitment as a singer on concert and theater stage
- Author of various specialist publications
- Lecturer and mentor at the University of Konstanz
- Freelance trainer and consultant primarily at major banks, automotive groups, pharmaceutical companies and in the university sector
- Dipl. Systemic Coach (ECA) (certified according to the standards of the European Coaching Association)
- Visiting Lecturer Universidad de Sevilla (Spain)
- Visiting Lecturer University of Essex (England)
Are you a student or apprentice?
Then there are two possibilities:
- Free participation, unless you with a (non-student) company representative of a small or medium-sized company (max 250 employees). He must log in with his data in the login mask below and specify it as an accompaniment. The participation fee of € 120 will apply to both of you and will be covered by your company.
- If you unfortunately no company representative You are required to bring the participation fee yourself and do not provide any accompaniment in the registration form.
Are you a business representative?
You may participate in the event with or without students or trainees, but in both cases you pay the participation fee of € 120 and log in with your data in the registration form below.